Are you a newly qualified or early career GP in Hampshire or the Isle of Wight? Have you considered a fellowship or mentoring programme?
Hampshire & Isle of Wight ICS and HEE Wessex Primary Care Training Hub are delighted to announce details of two opportunities available to support the ongoing personal development of newly qualified / early career GPs working in Hampshire & the Isle of Wight (HIOW):
- HIOW New to Practice GP Fellowship (one session per week, paid, for two years)
- HIOW GP Early Careers Mentoring Programme (open to all, including locums)
These free programmes are open to anyone who meets the eligibility criteria - there is no limit on numbers. They provide avenues both for ongoing support/mentoring post-CCT and for wider professional development. If you are a newly qualified, soon-to-qualify, or early career GP working in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight, or know someone who is, please see below:
- pdf Brief intro to both programmes (140 KB)
- pdf New to Practice GP Fellowship Information Pack - September 2022 (167 KB)
- pdf HIOW GP Early Careers Mentoring Programme Summary (118 KB)
How to apply:
For the New to Practice GP Fellowship, the next cohort will start on 20 September 2022. Applications are now open and will close on 31 August 2022.
For the GP Early Career Mentoring Programme, applications are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year.
- pdf HIOW GP New to Practice Fellowship application form (72 KB)
- document HIOW GP Early Careers Mentoring Programme application form (21 KB)