Are you a newly qualified or early career GP in Hampshire or the Isle of Wight? Have you considered adding to your wider personal development via a fellowship or mentoring programme?
Hampshire and Isle of Wight ICS and Health Education England Wessex Primary Care Training Hub are delighted to announce details of two opportunities available to support the ongoing personal development of newly qualified / early career GPs working in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight (HIOW):
- HIOW GP New to Practice Fellowships (one session per week, paid, for two years)
- HIOW GP Early Careers Mentoring Programme (open to all, including locums)
These free programmes are open to anyone who meets the eligibility criteria - there is no limit on numbers. They provide avenues both for ongoing support/mentoring post-CCT and for wider professional development. If you are a newly qualified, soon-to-qualify, or early career GP working in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight, or know someone who is, please see below:
- Brief intro to both programmes
- GP New to Practice Fellowship Information Pack - Spring 2022
- GP Early Careers Mentoring Programme Summary
How to apply:
For the GP New to Practice Fellowships, the next cohort will start on 22 March 2022. Applications are now open and will close on 14 March 2022.
For the GP Early Career Mentoring Programme, applications are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year.
- HIOW GP New to Practice Fellowship Application Form
- HIOW GP Early Careers Mentoring Programme Application Form