Folder Covid resources
Aside from resources available to download from this Portal (scroll down for these, to the 'Documents' section), coronavirus campaign materials such as testing, stay at home, hand hygiene, Every Mind Matters and the domestic abuse campaign can be found in the Public Health England Campaign Resource Centre
Other national campaign materials such as ‘Help us help you, NHS 111, Be clear on cancer can be found here.
There is a useful NHS Apps library, many resources are available free.
Further resources have been published to support a variety of different communications needs including easy read versions, sign language and various languages:
- Signhealth is providing videos summaries of key coronavirus guidance in British sign language (BSL)
- Public Health England stay at home guidance, translated and in easy read
- Public Health England guidance on social distancing,translated
- NHS guidelines translated into 32 languages by Doctors of the World
- Easy read information on COVID-19 from Mencap
- Public Health England resourcesin accessible formats